Initial defect guarantee
All moku products are guaranteed to meet the requirements listed below for 7 days after shipping.
- Differences in order details (differences in products). However this is limited to unused items.
- Functional defects when unused (zippers do not open and close, threads are frayed, etc.). Regarding the condition of the leather, it is limited to matters not stated in the "Notes (Disclaimer)" below.
- In the case of initial failure, we will bear the shipping costs. First, please contact us with the condition of the product.
All moku products will be repaired for as long as possible (no deadlines) so that you can use them for a long time with peace of mind. Basically, it will be a paid service.
- If a problem occurs with the product, we will check the condition of the problem and, if it is possible to repair it, we will provide you with an estimate of the repair cost.
- If repair is not possible, we may offer you a new replacement at a special price.
- In the unlikely event that there is a problem during repair, we may send you a new product instead of a repaired product.
- If you would like to ship the repaired product to us, please pay for it yourself. We strongly recommend that you protect the repaired item with cushioning material before shipping to prevent damage.
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any problems during shipping (such as items being returned damaged).
Regarding returns due to customer convenience
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do not accept returns or exchanges due to customer convenience. note that.
About leather and parts
- Because the dye finish takes advantage of the texture of the raw leather, there may be scratches, uneven color, stains, or wrinkles on the surface.
- Due to the delicate surface, there may be slight scratches or push marks during the manufacturing process.
- The surface is soft and easily scratched, but some scratches will heal naturally by rubbing them with your fingers. Even deep scratches will become familiar with aging and change to the texture of the leather.
- Please do not use oil, water repellent, or cleaners as they may damage the leather.
- If it gets wet, leave it alone and it will stain. Remove moisture by pressing lightly with a dry, soft cloth.
- The size will change slightly with use.
- Discoloration may occur. Please be careful when combining with light-colored clothing.
- Color and texture may vary depending on lot.
- Depending on your monitor environment, the color of the actual product may look slightly different.
- If we are unable to use the original material, we may change the material, parts, or specifications.
- Depending on the item, the tanner's (leather manufacturer) logo and decimal number may be printed.
- Metal fittings tend to change color, and brass fittings in particular are prone to darkening. If you are concerned about it, you can remove it with a special cream or with salt, vinegar, baking soda, etc. found at home. Please be careful not to damage the leather body.